The GNS Series is a new concept GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) receiver/synchronizer.
Using GPS and GLONASS satellites it generates time and frequency signals (1ppS and 10MHz) suitable for equipment needing a high precision clock reference and for the stable synchronization of Single Frequency Networks (SFN). This innovative product series has unique special features, with proprietary algorithms, to prevent network de-synchronization (Holdover error recovery, Single satellite operation, Fast cold start-up, Zero cumulated error, etc.) and is available in redundant configurations and as OEM parts.
- High sensitivity and fast acquisition GNSS receiver
- Single satellite reception operation
- Zero Cumulated error and Fast cold start-up functions
- High stability and low phase noise 10MHz oven oscillator
- Long hold-over time and hold-over error recovery
- Multiple 1ppS and 10MHz outputs
- Redundant configurations for satellite receivers, oven oscillators and power supplies
- User friendly local and remote control includes on-board display, Web GUI, SNMP and e-mail client
- Stand-Alone 19” 1U Rack drawer
- Available as OEM units