Multistandard Multimode Digital & Analog Terrestrial TV Transmitter Line
ABE Elettronica is proud to present the MTX Series of Transmitters - Transposers - Gap-fillers for Analog and Digital Terrestrial Television Broadcasting (DVB-T/H, DVB-T2, ISDB-T/Tb, ATSC and other standards).
With the company's 30 years of experience in this field, the MTX Series is the ultimate in technology, quality and performance; it is desinged to take advantage of the excellence of the digital modulation systems to generate both Analog and Digital emissions.
This new MTX Series of Transmitters - Transposers - Gap-fillers brings together the highly efficient and reliable ABE MOS and LD-MOS broadband Power Amplifiers with state-of-the-art technological solutions.
• Scalable architecture, capable of supporting both first and second generation analog and digital standards
• Multistandard analog modulation with digital processing (PAL/SECAM/NTSC B, G, D, I, K, K1, M and N standards supported
• Multistandard digital modulation (DVB-T/H, DVB-T2, ISDB-T/Tb and other standard)
• Available configurations: Modulator - Transmitter - Transposer - Transmodulator - Gap-filler...
• Wide choice of input interfaces (ASI - Ethernet for T.S. over IP - DVB-S/S2 Multistream receiver, Digital Terrestrial Receiver, Video/Audio analog...)
• RF output: UHF, VHF Band I and Band III
• Frequency Agile Direct Digital Synthesizer with 1Hz resolution
• Adaptive precorrection option
• High efficient 50V technology MOS and LD-MOS power amplifiers up to 20KW
• High degree of operational reliability: single or dual drive, passive stand-by systems (1+1 or N+1), multiple power amplifier versions
• User Friendly local and remote control includes "on-board" display, WEB server, SNMP and e-mail client
Future proof high performance cost-effective solutions:
• Open platform design; to satisfy both today's and tomorrow's needs
• The ultimate in technology, quality, performance and reliability
• Low cost of ownership, low capital cost, running expenses & maintenance
• Complete range of options and configurations to satisfy any need
• Ultra-Compact versions, up to 1KW, integrating transmitter driver and power amplifier in a single rack drawer
MTX - Multistandard Multimode Digital & Analog TV Transmitter Series - General Brochures
Analog (Digital Ready) TV Transmitters - Standard configuration examples
Digital TV Transmitters - Standard configuration examples
CHOOSE YOUR LANGUAGE